在JP Morgan会议上Lisa Su也透露了接下来7nm制程的大致计划。
Harlan Sur - JPMorgan
We talked initially in our discussion about the momentum carrying forward for the team and I think one of the things that you guys did a good job at Analyst Day was helping us to understand what’s next, right? And a good example of that is if we look at Zen 2, which you discussed at Analyst Day, that’s going to be ready sort of 2018, 2019 timeframe. Just maybe discuss in a little bit more granularity about the potential launch dates. These products are proposed to be using 7-nanometer technology from your foundry partners. When do you think such products are going to be sort of ready for tape-out and when do we see these products sort of out in the market?
"Yes, so our goal is to be very competitive in terms of our long-term roadmap. If you look at the foundry 7-nanometer roadmap compared to some of the other technologies out there, it’s actually really competitive. And I think the gap between sort of the foundry roadmap and like the Intel roadmap has gotten a lot closer. Our goal is to be aggressive with 7-nanometer technology. We will be doing tape-outs later this year. And as we get closer to production, we’ll give more insights there. But the idea is to be very competitive throughout the product portfolio."
- Skylake-X 与Kaby Lake-X 共用，ROG、ROG STRIX、TUF 与PRIME 系列ASUS X299 主机板登场
- 导入14nm 制程，Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 第三季送样
- 适马发布100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM镜头
- 富士正式发布新款GF 23mm及110mm中画幅镜头
- Valve 似乎准备端出 AI 来打击《CS:GO》作弊者
- Ryzen 7 1700 详细规格曝光
- 【AMD Zen处理器&AM4接口实物曝光：PGA1331】AMD Zen CPU & AM4 Socket Pictured – PGA Design With 1331 Pins Confirmed
- AMD Ryzen 3 评测【HardwareUnboxed】