在JP Morgan会议上Lisa Su也透露了接下来7nm制程的大致计划。
Harlan Sur - JPMorgan
We talked initially in our discussion about the momentum carrying forward for the team and I think one of the things that you guys did a good job at Analyst Day was helping us to understand what’s next, right? And a good example of that is if we look at Zen 2, which you discussed at Analyst Day, that’s going to be ready sort of 2018, 2019 timeframe. Just maybe discuss in a little bit more granularity about the potential launch dates. These products are proposed to be using 7-nanometer technology from your foundry partners. When do you think such products are going to be sort of ready for tape-out and when do we see these products sort of out in the market?
"Yes, so our goal is to be very competitive in terms of our long-term roadmap. If you look at the foundry 7-nanometer roadmap compared to some of the other technologies out there, it’s actually really competitive. And I think the gap between sort of the foundry roadmap and like the Intel roadmap has gotten a lot closer. Our goal is to be aggressive with 7-nanometer technology. We will be doing tape-outs later this year. And as we get closer to production, we’ll give more insights there. But the idea is to be very competitive throughout the product portfolio."
- Kaby Lake将有不锁倍频的Core i3-7350K
- 迪兰外接显卡盒子DEVIL BOX即将开售
- 华硕TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING主板
- 华硕让现有的路由器进化成 mesh Wi-Fi 设备
- 搭载3D NAND，Team十铨推出L5 Lite 3D 固态硬盘
- 【AMD Zen处理器&AM4接口实物曝光：PGA1331】AMD Zen CPU & AM4 Socket Pictured – PGA Design With 1331 Pins Confirmed
- Samsung Electronics 将投入GPU 研发
- PowerColor 迪兰恒进确认RX Vega 56 Nano 将于6月发布
- Corsair 海盗船发布Vengeance 32GB DDR4 4000 SODIMM笔记本内存套装
- Titan X Collector's Edition 收藏版