AMD之前发布了Ryzen 2000新系列处理器的首批成员：采用Raven Ridge 核心的Ryzen 5 2400G 和Ryzen 3 2200G。再加上4月发布的Pinnacle Ridge组成新一代产品线。新处理器理所当然需要新版本的BIOS支持，这里就稍稍有点状况了。
这代300系主板在这次更新BIOS之前，都还只支持Ryzen 1000系列（Summit Ridge）的处理器和第七代APU（Bristol Ridge/Carrizo），虽然新出厂的300系主板都已经更新了新版BIOS，也会有个别买家火背买到未更新BIOS的主板，如果搭配的是Ryzen 2000系列处理器，就无法点亮了。
- 当然最直接的方法就是从哪里弄一颗Ryzen 1000/七代APU，自行升级BIOS。
A6-9500是Excavator双核 + 6CU（384SP）的规格，CPU 3.5/3.8GHz，R5集显频率1029MHz，是目前最低端的65W Bristol Ridge APU。
- 在问题描述栏写“Boot kit Required”（去掉引号）
Unable to Boot New Desktop System Configured with AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Desktop Processor, and AMD Socket AM4 Motherboard
Article Number: PA-100
This document provides information on how to resolve a specific boot issue that may be experienced with some 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors when installed on an AMD Socket AM4 motherboard.
The information in this document is organized into the following sections:
- Issue Description
- Update from Retailer
- Original Manufacturer Replacement
- Boot Kit Solution
The Socket AM4 platform is designed to be a long life, fully featured, scalable solution with support for multiple processors, with varying capabilities. Since the release of the AMD Socket AM4 motherboards in early 2017 with the AMD Ryzen desktop processor, there have been several BIOS updates made available through our motherboard partners. These updates not only provide improved system performance but also expand support for newer processors as they become available.
In February 2018, AMD began introduction of the new 2nd Gen Ryzen™ Desktop Processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics. To enable support for this new processor, an updated BIOS is required. Due to the rapid pace of innovation, and strong demand for Ryzen Processors with Radeon Graphics, it may be possible that some users with an AMD Socket AM4 motherboard paired with a 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop introduced in 2018, may experience an issue where the system does not boot up during initial setup.
The boot up issue likely means a system is running an early BIOS that does not have support for newer processors. This can be resolved by updating the motherboard BIOS to the latest version, which can be performed by using any processor supported with the currently installed BIOS. For a list of supported processors per BIOS version, please refer to the CPU Support List document available on the motherboard manufacturer's website. BIOS download and installation instructions are also found on their websites.
The following workarounds may be feasible for affected users, depending on their individual circumstances, and should be considered before applying the boot kit solution detailed below:
Update from Retailer
- If the motherboard was purchased through a computer parts retailer, check with the retailer to see if they can facilitate the BIOS update at their location. There may be a charge for this, or it may be offered at no cost.
- If you have access to a processor supported on the current installed BIOS, use it to perform the BIOS update, then swap out the processors when the update process is complete.
For a list of supported processors per BIOS version, please refer to the CPU Support List document available on the motherboard manufacturer's website. BIOS download and installation instructions are also found on their website.
If these workarounds are not feasible, please see the sections below for a solution.
Original Manufacturer Replacement
The Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) of the motherboard will support affected end users with an RMA exchange for a compatible motherboard, upon request. Affected end users are recommended to contact their local representative for the motherboard manufacturer to exchange their motherboard.
Boot Kit Solution
AMD will provide affected and qualified users a boot kit to perform the BIOS update on their motherboard.
This solution is offered through AMD warranty services and is available only for affected and qualified users of this specific boot up issue. This boot kit is free of charge.
To obtain the boot kit, please carefully follow these instructions:
- Go to the AMD online warranty claims page: https://support.amd.com/en-us/warranty/rma
- Fill in your full contact and product details
- In the Problem Description field enter "Boot kit Required" (without quotes)
NOTE: The product must be a valid AMD processor with authentic OPN and serial number.
Once the claim is received and approved, confirmation details and boot kit instructions will be provided in a follow up email.
- 新款雷蛇 Blade Stealth 在熟悉的机身内塞入更大屏幕
- D850/D810/A7R2 DR比较
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 5GB
- 10、6 與 4 核心配置，Intel Skylake-W 平台確定有 3 款處理器
- 【Intel 2016-2018移动平台路线图曝光 - 18年Q2 Coffe Lake 标压六核/低压四核】Intel 2016-2018 Roadmap Reveals 14nm Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake and 10nm Cannonlake Processors
- 大疆正式发布新款X7 Super 35mm相机 带来6K分辨率及RAW视频拍摄能力
- 微软计划在RedStone 3实现ARM64模拟x86，明年秋天推送
- NVIDIA 发布GTX 1050 3GB版：显存位宽和ROP削减1/4、完整768SP